2.5hrs - 5 hrs
Linen Mill Studios, 245 Castlewellan Road, Banbridge
Days of Operations: Daily
Return Transportation from Dublin
Departure point: Busaras, 22 Store Street, North Dock, Dublin 1 D01 RW68
Departure time : 9am
Entry to Studios: 10.30am
Departure from the Studios: 3pm
Return time to Dublin: 4.30pm
Return Transportation from Belfast
Departure point: The Europa Bus Centre, 10 Glengall Street, Belfast, BT2 7LX
Departure time : At 9am, 11.15am or 1.15pm.
Entry to Studios: 10.15am, 12pm and 2pm respectively.
Departure from the Studios: 2:15pm, 4.30pm and 6.15pm respectively.
Return time to Belfast: 3pm, 5.15pm and 7pm respectively.
• It is not possible to park onsite at The Studio Tour. Exceptions apply for those with specific needs.
• All guests driving to The Studio Tour must park at the complimentary Studio Tour Car Park and take the short shuttle ride to the main tour entrance. Please note, it is not possible to walk from The Studio Tour Car Park to The Studio Tour main entrance.
• Tickets to Game of Thrones Studio Tour include complimentary off-site parking with a shuttle service from The Studio Tour Car Park to the tour main entrance. This car park is located at The Boulevard Banbridge, BT32 4LF.
• The time printed on your ticket is your Shuttle Bus departure time. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure you have sufficient time to park and make your way to the Shuttle Bus Stop.
• Transport inclusive packages include return coach transfer from Belfast or Dublin direct to the main tour entrance, offering a stress free journey and relaxing start to your experience.
• Game of Thrones Studio Tour holds no responsibility for shuttles missed due to late arrival.
• Cancellation policy: Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled. Amendment are only possible with at least 28 days notice.