Included within the ticket price is also a fully immersive experience, involving highly talented actors, unique storylines and impressive set design. Your session will last 1 hour 45 minutes and you will receive your orange jumpsuit for the duration of your sentence to prevent escape, as well as 4 personalised cocktails/mocktails, made up from the bottle you smuggle in with you.
Where is the Saloon?
Unit 11, 3B Rosewood Building, 127 Hackney Rd, London, E2 8GY
What do I need to bring?
As part of the Alcotraz Experience, guests are required to bring their own liquor. The bootlegging gang inside Alcotraz have found that a 35cl bottle of spirit per two inmates or 70cl bottle per four is the easiest to get past The Warden. If coming in larger groups, please bring as few variations of spirit as possible within the group. Alcotraz operates a closed bottle policy meaning we will not accept any bottles previously opened. Please only bring new, unopened and sealed bottles. All bitters, purees, juices, syrups, liqueurs and other ingredients that go into making delicious cocktails are included within entry price so please simply bring your own choice of liquor.
What happens if I am running late?
Please bring ID and arrive promptly for your sentence slot. If you are late to your booking and have a ticket you will still be allowed entry, as long as you arrive within 30 minutes of your experience start time. Unfortunately, if you are running over 30 minutes late for your experience you will be unable to enter.
Will I be in a Private Cell?
The Alcotraz Prison Cells vary in size and can hold between 2 to 6 inmates. If attending in a small group of 2 or 3, we will do our best to ensure that you are kept separate from others and receive your own cell but on occasion this is not always possible and there is a chance that you may end up within the same cell as another couple or small group.
1. You must not touch the actors throughout the experience. The actors may use language that some people may find offensive, however, it is intended to enhance the experience and not offend. You must not swear at the actors.
2. The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden unless directed to do so. The misuse or interference with equipment or props which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
3. Ignoring safety warnings given either verbally or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.
4. The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. Similarly, the possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
5. Any person failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience, along with their group, with no refund.
Alcotraz is a one-of-a-kind immersive experience where guests get absorbed into a storyline that is brought to life around them through characters including The Warden, the Guards and Inmate Cassidy (all played by actors).
Those that really want to get involved can really get into character, trying out their American accents and throw themselves into multiple secret missions and storylines.
Those that would prefer to sit back and enjoy are welcome to do that too, whilst enjoying personalised cocktails and mocktails in this unique and fun world.