A visit to Moonshine Saloon will see you become a part of the story as you bring your own liquor and become the beating heart of a covert liquor operation led by the self-styled King of the Moonshiners, Clyde Cassidy. With the Law previously coming close to catching Cassidy, the Saloon makes the perfect meet-point for new outlaws to join the Gang and learn the art of smuggling and supplying illicit liquor during the Great American Frontier. Within the Saloon, outlaws can rub shoulders with the local’s, try their luck at cards or dice games or perhaps be trusted enough to receive a close-up inspection of Cassidy’s notorious Moonshine Distillery.
Where is the Saloon?
You will find the Saloon at 28-30 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7DB. Closest Railway is Liverpool Street and/or Aldgate (3 minutes walk).
What do I need to bring?
As part of the Moonshine Saloon Experience, guests are required to bring their own liquor. Clyde Cassidy, The King of the Moonshiners, has developed a covert bootlegging operation and suggests that a 35cl bottle of spirit per two guests, or 70cl between four, is the easiest to remain undetected by the Law. If coming in groups, please bring as few variations of spirit as possible within the group and base spirits such as Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila or Whisky.
To avoid a run in with the Law we will not accept any bottles previously opened. Please only bring new, unopened and sealed bottles.
All bitters, purees, juices, syrups, liqueurs and other ingredients that go into making delicious cocktails are included within entry price so please simply bring your own choice of liquor.
What happens if I am running late?
Please bring ID and arrive promptly for your sentence slot.
If you are late to your booking and have a ticket you will still be allowed entry, as long as you arrive within 30 minutes of your experience start time. Unfortunately, if you are running over 30 minutes late for your experience you will be unable to enter
1. You must not touch the actors throughout the experience.
The actors may use language that some people may find offensive, however, it is intended to enhance the experience and not offend. You must not swear at the actors.
2. The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden unless directed to do so. The misuse or interference with equipment or props which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
3. Ignoring safety warnings given either verbally or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.
4. The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. Similarly, the possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
5. Any person failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience, along with their group, with no refund.
Experience life as an outlaw and be transported to the Wild West with an immersive theatre experience at Moonshine Saloon in London. It’s 1904 in the rugged town of Cold Water, you’re filled with hope of earning a fortune in the illicit smuggling trade. Go undercover as you get involved with Clyde Cassidy’s secret liquor operation. You’ll be working in cahoots with Clyde as you bring your own liquor and join the Moonshiners gang. Once you’ve suited up in the right togs and Stetson, after a visit to the local tailor, you can avoid attention from the Sheriff and go about your business. Enjoy cocktails and test your luck with some games. But don't go wagging your tongue or the operation will be blown!